Alea Iacta Est
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zabix, LvL 70 shaman(enhancment)

Go down

Zabix, LvL 70 shaman(enhancment) Empty Zabix, LvL 70 shaman(enhancment)

Post  Zabix Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:45 pm

General information
Name: Sindre

Daily play times:depends, in weekensds i get to play almost as much as i want but in the rest of the week i dont get to play that much
Internet connection:54mbps
Can you use Ventrillo: I have used it some be4
Do you speak/understand english fluently?: i can speak and undrestand english very well

Character/Personal WoW information
Character name: Zabix
Class:Shaman, enhancment
Previous raiding experience: i have done kara as healer and dps, but only got to down shade and curator(the guild stoped then, and next raid they wanted to give another shaman a chance. (eaven i was the best dps)
Current and Former guilds?: fish of doom. And some other guilds but cant remeber name, never raided with em
Reason for leaving your guild(s)?:reason i left was because the leader was like 12 and wanted to give everybody a chance and change raid grp all time, so i only got to raid twice

How long have you played your character (/played)?:
24 days and 10 hrs have i played

Your current unbuffed Fire resistance:0
Your current unbuffed Nature resistance:0
Your current unbuffed Frost resistance:0

What enchants do you have (head, pants & shoulders)?:
Head:10 stam
Legs:40 attack power and 10 critical strike rating
Shoulder:+26 attack power
Hands:15 strenght
Back:120 armor(maby going 4 12 agi)
Wpn: going 4 moongose and executoner, nothing atm(btw getting new 1h wpn x2 gladiator)

Current Gear? (armory profile link required): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Haomarush&n=Zabix (btw working on getting vindicators)
Your professions:enchanting(working on skill, 320 atm)

Misc. information
Have you played any other MMORPGS, if so, which ones:
no i havnt.

What makes you wish to join Alea Iacta Est?:
It was a perosn called wok that told me about it, and said i should apply. and since u downed kara first try i thought this wasnt a bad guild.

Who do you know in Alea Iacta Est?:
i dont know any1, but i have talked a bit to Wok

What do you know about Alea Iacta Est?:
U downed kara first try and downed first boss in ZA, and need more members to start gruul, mag and ssc

What do you expect from this guild?:
That i could join some kara raids, and u are fiendly.

What can you contribute to the guild?:

Does anyone have access to your account. If they do, why?:
its one preson, and i know him irl. because i trust him that much that he can play if he wants but only bg(he got 70 pala)

What is your talent spec, and why did you choose it?:
Enhancment, i choose it because its nice dps and i love to meele. my specc is 15/46/0
and i put the rest of my talent p. on elemental because my shock spells get 1 sec lesser cd and u get more dmg from lightning bolts/chain lightening/shock spells, and they cost less mana

Willing to respec if required?:
I dont got a very good healing/elemental gear, but if u let me join and get gear i am willing to respecc elemental(dont like healing that much)

Do you love playing your class in PvE, and why?:
I love pve with shaman because they do very nice dps, and they can purge, and ofc totems

Other comments:
Btw if im not online at zabix, try supermonstar, its my alt
From Zabix;)

Zabix
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum