Alea Iacta Est
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hägrid lvl 70 paladin

2 posters

Go down

Hägrid lvl 70 paladin Empty Hägrid lvl 70 paladin

Post  Jonta Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:44 pm

General information
Name:Jonatan Johansson

Daily play times: about 6 hours a day or less
Internet connection: 24/mbt
Can you use Ventrillo: yes
Do you speak/understand english fluently?: Yes!

Character/Personal WoW information
Character name:Hägrid
Class:Paladin
Previous raiding experience: Yes
Current and Former guilds?: None on this server! iam pretty new on haomarush cause my friends wanted me to migrate here
Reason for leaving your guild(s)?:More friends on this server

Your current unbuffed Fire resistance:-
Your current unbuffed Nature resistance:-
Your current unbuffed Frost resistance:-

What enchants do you have (head, pants & shoulders)?: Head: + 35 healing + 12 spell dmg and 7 mana per 5sec. Pants: + 66 healing + 22 spell dmg and 20 stamina. Shoulders: + 29 healing
Current Gear? (armory profile link required):http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Haomarush&n=H%C3%A4grid
Your professions: Alchemy 375 and low lvl enchanting was gonna lvl it up but didn't have time ;P

Misc. information
Have you played any other MMORPGS, if so, which ones: Not really well guild wars

What makes you wish to join Alea Iacta Est?: Because i want to begin raiding again and u guys seems nice Very Happy!

Who do you know in Alea Iacta Est?: I have talked with kenzei Smile

What do you know about Alea Iacta Est?: I know u are short on holy paladins :O and that u have gear and exp for ssc/tk but not enough ppl and i wanna help ^^

What do you expect from this guild?: I expect everyone to have a good time while raiding and to do their best Smile that's the most importatnt

What can you contribute to the guild?: I can cotribute with my loyalty and experience as a healer Smile!

Does anyone have access to your account. If they do, why?: Nope

What is your talent spec, and why did you choose it?: Holy. Because i love to heal and i don't like the other speccs very much

Willing to respec if required?: Yes

Do you love playing your class in PvE, and why?: Yep. Because it's very fun to heal u feel important and needed Smile

Other comments: Nope Very Happy

Last edited by on Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jonta
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Hägrid lvl 70 paladin Empty Re: Hägrid lvl 70 paladin

Post  Kenzei Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:54 pm

Looks good, I would like you to be more informative regarding earlier guilds and also give a more detailed explanation about what you have raided before.
Kenzei
Kenzei
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum